The International Workshop on Beyond Standard Model and the Early Universe will be held at Tohoku University (Sendai, Japan) from October 25th to 27th 2017.
The aim of this workshop is to bring experts of particle physics and cosmology together, to have talks about recent progresses in such a field, and to discuss the future directions. We will have a plenty of time for discussion led by the experts, as well as short talks and posters which registered participants can apply for.
List of Discussion Leaders Includes
- Chuan-Ren Chen (Taiwan, Natl. Normal U.)
- Kiwoon Choi (IBS-CTPU)
- Jason Evans (KIAS)
- Hiroyuki Ishida (NCTS, Hsinchu)
- Sho Iwamoto (U. of Padova)
- Kwang Sik Jeong (Pusan Nat. U.)
- Kohei Kamada (Arizona State U.)
- Ryosuke Sato (Weizmann Inst.)
- Toyokazu Sekiguchi (RESCEU, U. of Tokyo)
- Eibun Senaha (IBS-CTPU)
- Masaki Yamada (Tufts U.)
Satoshi Iso (KEK), Takeo Moroi (U. of Tokyo),
Fuminobu Takahashi (Tohoku U.),
Masahiro Yamaguchi (Tohoku U.), Norimi Yokozaki (Tohoku U.).
For registration, please fill the following form and send it to the email address, conference[at]truth.phys.tohoku.ac.jp. (There is limited financial support for travel expenses available. People those need support, please write a comment in the field, "Comments to organizers".) The deadline of the registration is 10/6.
Subject: Workshop Registration (BSM and Early Universe)
Talk or poster:
Title of the presentation:
Participation in banquet (2nd day):
Comments to organizers:
The participants who attend the banquet are requested to pay 3000 yen by cash at the reception desk.
This workshop is supported by
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (KAKENHI), JSPS
- MEXT Grant-in-aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas, 15H05889
- MEXT Grant-in-aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas, 16H06490
- MEXT Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B), 17H02875
- MEXT Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A), 26247042